EV Sports Booking Process
Date: 1st September 2021
Prepared by: Emma Shergold
Please read prior to making your first booking
This booking process is in place to enable you to easily make bookings with EV Sports and to ensure EV Sports has all required information prior to your appointment.
Your booking can be accepted and be made a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, so you must read the booking process together with the terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
- This booking process will apply to the booking and/or purchase of sports massage and/or coaching session(s) by you (the Client or you).
- EV Sports Ltd (trading and referred to in this process as EV Sports) is a company registered in England and Wales under number 11234910 whose registered office is at Portsmouth Technopole, Kingston Crescent, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO2 8FA with email address firstname.lastname@example.org; and telephone number 07547 195551.
- This is the process for all sports massage and/or coaching sessions booked by or for you. By booking any session, you agree to follow this process.
Appointments can be made either:
- By you booking directly via the website; or
- By EV Sports at the end of a previous appointment; or
- By you emailing EV Sports at email@example.com.
- By you contacting EV Sports on 07547 195551 (via phone, text or WhatsApp).
- By you messaging EV Sports via EV Sports FB Page.
Once your booking has been made, you will receive a Microsoft Bookings generated confirmation email, together with a confirmation email specific to EV Sports and the appointment that has been booked.
If an Initial Consultation has been booked, the confirmation email will include a link to the New Client Form that needs to be completed prior to your appointment.
All confirmation emails will include EV Sports’ address and directions; confirmation of payment and methods; and other relevant information, so please read this prior to your appointment.
The day before your appointment, you will receive a reminder email confirming your appointment.
If an Initial Consultation has been booked, the reminder email will include another link to the New Client Form and a link to the Covid-19 Consent Form that both need to be completed prior to your appointment.
If one or both of these required forms has not been completed by the day of your appointment, EV Sports will also text or WhatsApp them to you for completion prior to your appointment time.
All reminder emails will include EV Sports’ address and confirmation of payment and methods.
If you do not provide a valid email and/or mobile number for EV Sports to send you the confirmation and reminder emails and EV Sports is unable to otherwise contact you, then your appointment will be cancelled without notice to you.
If you need to rearrange or cancel your appointment, you can do so either directly via your confirmation email (if you booked the appointment) or by contacting EV Sports (if the appointment was booked by EV Sports) and in line with the Cancellation Policy.
This booking process is a true reflection of the beliefs and activities of EV Sports.