Date: 18th March 2021
Prepared by: Emma Shergold
EV Sports Ltd (trading and referred to in this policy as EV Sports) is a company registered in England and Wales under number 11234910 whose registered office is at Portsmouth Technopole, Kingston Crescent, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO2 8FA with email address email@example.com; and telephone number 07547 195551.
EV Sports is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office: Registration ZA325430.
Types of data EV Sports collects
Personal and contractual information
EV Sports collects the following data:
- information that you provide to EV Sports as part of a consultation process for the purpose of engaging in services or subscribing to email notifications and/or newsletters.
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
Using your Information
Your information will be used for a number of reasons:
- to undertake assessments and recommend the most appropriate session and/or treatment; provide you with information regarding our services;
- to contact you to obtain or provide additional information;
- to check our records are accurate; and
- to check every now and then that you are happy and satisfied with the service you receive.
EV Sports does not rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses. To deliver newsletters and other relevant mailings, EV Sports uses a third-party provider where statistics are gathered around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help monitor and improve communications. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any EV Sports emails.
Retaining your data
The information you provide to EV Sports will be securely stored and maintained using a third-party CRM provider. Your information will not be held for longer than is necessary but to comply with industry regulations, it is necessary for certain information to be retained for several years following the last service you receive.
Disclosing your Information
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling;
- to report certain information, such as to report certain diseases to public health authorities;
- to reduce a significant risk of serious bodily harm to a person or the public; and
- to assist a person’s ability to make health care and other important decisions.
Access to your personal information
Under GDPR, you are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to Emma Shergold at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the ongoing commitment to safeguarding the information provided to and processed by EV Sports, the information within this policy is regularly reviewed and updated as necessary, or on an annual basis, whichever is sooner.
This policy is a true reflection of the beliefs and activities of EV Sports Ltd.